Winrar latest- WinRAR is a file archive utility for Windows which can create archives in RAR or ZIP file formats. WinRAR unpacks numerous archive file formats and a user can enable to test the integrity of archives. CRC32 or BLAKE2 checksums for each file in each archive is embedded by WinRAR. The program software supports creating encrypted self-extracting and multipart archives. This program software is a Windows only application which has been made on Android app known as RAR for Android. The file format of the program increased the maximum dictionary size in 11 different compression directory sizes from 1 MiB to 1 GiB are available. RAR and ZIP files maximum path length archives are increased to 2048 characters. WinRAR has created its own charisma worldwide or you can say its own monopoly.
Winrar latest download for smartphones & desktop version
1. Support for the maximum file size of 16 EiB.
2. Compression dictionary from 1 MiB to 1 GiB.
3. Self-extractor executes commands, such as running a specified program automatically after self-extraction.
4. Support for advanced NTFS file system options.
5. Support for maximum path length up to 2048 characters.
6. Optional 256-bit BLAKE2 file hash can replace default 32-bit CRC32 file checksum.
7. Optional encryption using Advanced Encryption Standard with a 256-bit key.
8. Optional data redundancy is provided in the form of recovery records and recovery volumes, allowing reconstruction of damaged archives.
9. Quick Open Record to open RAR files faster.
10. Ability to create multi-volume archives.
Winrar installation introduction:-
STEP 1: First you need to download Winrar on your computer desktop by click to download
STEP 2: Unzip RAR file using WinRAR unzipper
STEP 3: Put the password “smartsktech”
STEP 4: double click to run Winrar setup
STEP 5: click the next button for installation and follow the introduction
STEP 6: double click to run Winrar from your computer desktop
I hope this article help you to resolve your problem if still, you have any question related the article or problem during installation leave the comment in comment section or freely contact us on our Facebook page and Twitter. Like and subscribe for future updates.