skype latest- Skype is an application program through which a user can do video chat and voice call services. Through this application, users may exchange documents as images, text, video, and any others. A user can also send both text and video messages. Skype allows video conference calls for users. This application is available for Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, or Linux, Windows smartphones Android, Blackberry and Apple. Mainly the software program is based on a freemium model. A subscription is required to call a landline or a mobile phone number in Skype for using it. There are around 660 million worldwide users of Skype which itself is a record. A user can communicate anywhere in the world online by voice using a microphone through video using a webcam, and by messaging as well as Skype to Skype calls are completely free of charge.
Skype latest download for smartphones & desktop version
1. Show and change your availability from app or taskbar controls.
2. See availability on taskbar badge.
3. See a list of existing Skype contacts.
4. Initiate a chat with anyone in the contact list.
5. Translator for audio calls in the application
6. Improved contact search for the users
7. Control Chat notification in settings.
8. File sharing with drag and drop support
9. Make voice and video calls and send messages.
10. Personalize your experience with emoticons and Mojis.
11. Send photos with drag and drop support.
12. See notifications for incoming calls and messages outside of the app.
Skype installation introduction:-
STEP 1: First you need to download Skype to your computer desktop by click to download
STEP 2: Unzip RAR file using WinRAR unzipper
STEP 3: Put the password “smartsktech”
STEP 4: double click to run Skype setup
STEP 5: click the next button for installation and follow the introduction
STEP 6: double click to run Skype from your computer desktop
I hope this article help you to resolve your problem if still, you have any question related the article or problem during installation leave comment in the comment section or freely contact us on our Facebook page and Twitter. Like and subscribe for future updates.