Hello friends, today I will tell you about how to start earn money from youtube. Many people share their stories about how they start earn money from YouTube. If a normal person can do this so why can’t you do this? They are earning thousands of dollars probably it does not look realistic, you can start earning money quickly by following some simple steps. It’s a simple manner of understanding the whole procedure how to start earn money from YouTube, which I will share with you all in this article. So guys here are the steps mentioned to start earn money from YouTube.
1. CREATE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Your first step is to create a youtube channel because it will create your own presence on youtube. A YouTube account is the same as a Google account, and creating a YouTube account will grant you access to other Google products. Every YouTube account has one channel attached to it.
Create a personal channel with your name or a name for which subject your channel is about.
Make sure you’re signed in to YouTube.
Try any action that requires a channel, such as uploading a video, posting a comment, or creating a playlist.
- If you don’t yet have a channel, then you will see an option to create a new channel.
- Check the details relating to your Google Account name and photo and confirm to create your new channel.
2. ADD YOUR CONTENT
Now your second step is to upload content that is high quality. You should keep one thing in mind that your content should only focus on what your topic is. Don’t try to make long content it should be short and high quality. You should upload videos regularly time to time and stay consistent with your uploads.
Try to make all your videos better than the last ones. You will keep learning at every step. Even if your content isn’t great at first, keep at it. Try to improve the way things are recording. Improve your content by using the best video camera or suing best editing software or techniques. Contact with your friends to help you, because they can help you in your mistakes which you are missing. All these things will help to make better your videos which in turn helps you get more and more viewers.
Upload your videos regularly as this will help you in retaining your audience, as this is your main task which you have to do. Most of the people only subscribe to your channel if you add content on regular schedule, and maintain that schedule as much as possible. For example possibly 1 video every week.
Tagging videos is also a key tool to increase the popularity of your videos. Always tag your videos with keywords that specify your content, as well as a deep description. It is a process which helps people to come to your videos from YouTube searches.
3. BUILD AN AUDIENCE
Now your third step is to build an audience, which is key to increasing your monetization. You need people to watch your ads in order to make any money off of them. As I have mentioned above always try to make the best content that you can and they will come to you. This is a secret to getting more subscribers for your youtube channel. Try to get people hooked by uploading content time to time. Share your videos on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social sites account, so that more and more people see your videos. Subscribers are the key factors for your youtube channel. Interacting with viewers also helps in build audience by giving replies to comments and making new videos directly according to viewer comments and questions. More members can come to your community by connecting with your community. Entertainment videos pull people in with good headlines so the attention level is high at the beginning but drops off as it goes further. So entertainment videos are the easiest way to build an audience whereas informative videos take more time than entertainment videos.
4. MONETIZE VIDEOS
Now you have to follow the fourth step by monetizing your videos. You have to enable monetization in order to start earn money on your videos. If you don’t know what the use of this step is, I would like to tell it is the main step to earning money from youtube. By doing this step you are allowing YouTube to place ads in your video. If you don’t know enable monetization also means that there is no copyrighted material in the content of your videos. I would like to tell you that before you monetize your videos, it would be a plus point to build a slight traffic. Many new users viewing a video for the first time are irritated away by ads, so because of this reason I have preferred this suggestion. A user should initially start with a few ad-free videos so that you hold your audience in the form of subscribers. So keep in mind that you want to build a great audience for your channel. When there is a steady stream of traffic for your youtube channel then you can upload monetizing videos and you can also monetize the old videos.
To monetize your videos on youtube follow these simple steps.
1. Sign into your YouTube account.
2. In the top right, select your account icon > Creator Studio.
3. In the left menu, select Channel > Status and features.
4. Under “Monetization,” click Enable.
5. Follow the steps on screen to accept the YouTube Partner Program Terms.
5. MAKE GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT
Google AdSense account can be set for free on the AdSense website. Minimum age should be 18 years to create your own account. You will need an adult to help you if you are younger than that.
- Make sure you have a valid mailing address and other information which may be asked to verify your AdSense account.
You need a bank account for the transaction of money.
YouTube pay you (PPC) pay per click and a little amount for per view. Here are some simple steps to make an AdSense account.
1. Go to the Monetization page. Get there by clicking your icon in the top right > Creator Studio. Then, in the left menu, click Channel > Monetization.
2. Go to the “How will I be paid?” section.
3. From the AdSense Association page, follow the “next” step to be directed to AdSense.
4. Select the option at the bottom of the page to choose the Google Account you want to use.
5. Enter the password for your Google Account.
6. Accept the Adsense association.
7. Provide your contact information and submit your AdSense application.
8. You’ll be redirected back to YouTube and will see a message saying that your AdSense application has been received.
9. Adsense will update you by mail once your AdSense account is approved. Your AdSense ID will be updated on the AdSense Association page.
6. CHECK THE ANALYTICS
When your videos are monetized and viewers are watching it, a user can check the analytics to see how they are performing. Here you can view your total earnings, ad performance, video views, demographics and much more. Here are some simple steps to check the analytics.
1. Sign into your YouTube account and click your account icon > Creator Studio.
2. On the left, select Analytics.
3. Choose the report you want to view.
Here are some tips which will help you.
- Use unique keywords so people see your video.
- Upload content regularly.
- Make videos based on what’s popular on the Internet.
- Share your video on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter.
- Make videos with unique content as well as quality.
- Take your time and effort for editing videos.
- Don’t forget to add tags when uploading videos.
As I have mentioned all the points which will help you to start earn money from Youtube. It’s a matter of fact and I am telling you that this is the simple steps which can help you. If you follow these steps you will definitely start earn money from youtube. If you have any further questions related to topic comment in the comment section or contact me on Facebook and Twitter.